Monday, May 8, 2017

MARTIN ARMSTRONG'S LATEST BLOG POSTS

Blog

Market Talk- May 8th, 2017

With Japan returning to the market place after the three day Golden Week holidays and the seeming calming settlement for Europe after the Macron win in France the [...]
READ MORE

The Dollar Remains King

QUESTION:  Hi, I’ve read your blog for a couple of months now and it clearly opened my eyes. But I’m wondering if I’m getting crazy now.. I can [...]
READ MORE

Why Central Banks & Buying Equities

QUESTION: Mr. Armstrong; Why is the Swiss Central Bank buying American equities? On the one hand you would think it is manipulation, but on the other, why [...]
READ MORE

The French Elections – What Now?

Macron won about 65% to Le Pen 35%. Even Obama came out in support of Macron which obviously confirms Macron is the supporter of the establishment – not [...]
READ MORE

Macron’s Victory at 65% is Part I – Part II Parliament Elections in June

Le Pen conceded but will lead her Party in the Parliamentary elections next month. Macron paid a token gesture saying he understands the anger of 35% of the people [...]
READ MORE

No comments: