Sunday, June 30, 2019

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: "USA & Israel Plot FALSE FLAG To Spark Iran War"


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwCwrj4rtbk

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn8R1e7-XbI


IRAN WAR FALSE FLAG - NY Times PROVES me RIGHT 

 I have been given further information from my White House insider, a person with very close ties with the White House who was formerly employed there until recently -- but I will not reveal it until I have insurance that my channel is given more exposure. They will shut down my channel immediately if I reveal this information. I need everyone's help in posting my videos otherwise they will just close my channel. I have been posting secret information from the White House for months on my channel but I have very few views, which means they can just eliminate me any time they want. I have already been threatened, I believe poisoned with arsenic, and I have also had people outside of my apartment watching me. Without your help my channel will be deleted. I have also been hit with a barrage of antisemitic comments, which concerns me greatly as well. I need help. I'm asking for help now because things are getting very serious. This information is highly sensitive and they do not want it out. I have already exposed that Trump converted to Judaism and he believes Kushner is the Messiah or Moshiach. They do not want this information out! I have already revealed in two previous videos detailed plans about the coming Iran War and false flag! This information is highly secret in nature. My channel may be removed any time. David Elias Goldberg was an advocate for Israel and the Jewish people during his 25 year career in public service, and fought antisemitism wherever hatred and racism against Jews dwelt. He passed away on June 8th. He was 59. This channel is now managed by "Friends of David Goldberg"

No comments: