Monday, January 28, 2019

MARTIN ARMSTRONG'S LATEST BLOG POSTS

Blog

Governments Are Sucking in Assets like a Black Hole

QUESTION: Hello Sir, I am French and have been reading you for many years (I already read you while you published papers while you were very unfairly imprisoned). [...]
Read More

Internal Migration – The Cycle or City States

  There is an interesting book entitled The Chinese Exodus. This work explores the sociological and theological discussion going on concerning China’s [...]
Read More

Elizabeth Warren’s Wealth Tax – How to Destroy the United States in Less than 10 years

QUESTION: Mr. Armstrong; I have been reading your blog for years now. It is obvious that you are well connected behind the curtain. It did not take but perhaps a [...]
Read More

We are All Connected & for an End Game Purpose

COMMENT:  Dear Mr. Armstrong, I’m reading your blog for 10 years, every single day, first thing in the morning. It changed me and my views on events in [...]
Read More

No comments: