Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Take Your 'Cultural Appropriation' and Shove It

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?singlepost=3458331

I don't care if you dress up in blackface.
I don't care if you dress up in whiteface.
I don't care if you put a feather in your hair and dress up as a native American.
I don't care if you paint your face green and dress up as a Martian.
It's Halloween damnit.
I don't care why you choose your costume, what it represents, or if you or anyone else thinks it's in poor taste.
Those who cannot deal with someone dressing up in a costume as someone else, no matter the occasion, can stick it up their ass, especially when they're the first people to demand that I be perfectly fine with a man who tapes his dick down, stuffs his shirt, puts on make-up and dresses as a woman.
'Nuff said.

No comments: