Sunday, March 20, 2016

ANN BARNHARDT: “Electoral Politics” – It’s Professional Wrestling Without the Wrestling

http://www.barnhardt.biz/2016/03/19/wherein-i-comment-on-electoral-politics-its-professional-wrestling-without-the-wrestling/

I don’t support any candidate for President of the United States because THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NO LONGER EXISTS. 

The United States WAS a Constitutional Republic.  This monstrosity is in no way, shape or form a Republic, under the Constitution.  It is a straight-up oligarchy.  

The country I was born in NO LONGER EXISTS.  

And since I am a person who ACTUALLY BELIEVES WHAT SHE BELIEVES, when you ask me, “Who do you support for President?”, in order to be INTELLECTUALLY CONSISTENT, I can only respond with another question:

PRESIDENT OF WHAT???

No comments: