Monday, July 9, 2018

RIP BABY FACE (2000-2018)

Had to put my little boy Baby Face down today after 18 years together. Lost his brother Dillinger last year to kidney failure. Baby Face got a large tumor that was probably cancerous and he was in great pain these last days. I'm going to miss him greatly as he was a great comfort to me. He was an incessant meower that could be irritating, but I will miss those meows now as the life has gone out of my home. I have to choose now whether or not to get an older cat or some kittens. I'll be 74 soon and don't want to have my pets outlive me as it would be difficult to hope someone would love them as much as I do.  I also don't want to live without a cat to keep me company.  Here's hoping there's a cat heaven as that's where I want to wind up.

No comments: