Monday, May 15, 2017

MARTIN ARMSTRONG'S LATEST BLOG POSTS

Blog

The Coming Central Bank Crisis

  I have warned that whenever a government creates a solution to any crisis, that solution becomes the next crisis. This is what I have called the Paradox of [...]
READ MORE

Global Market Watch Window to the World Interconnectivity

COMMENT: Mr. Armstrong, I have been on Socrates for about one year now on what you now call your standard edition. I have to say, you have done an amazing job of [...]
READ MORE

Money Rushing in Emerging Markets & Europe – Really?

QUESTION: Martin; it seems the Emerging Markets are back in favor just as interest rates are on the rise and their dollar borrowings have exploded. Is this the [...]
READ MORE

BitCoin & Alternative Currencies

QUESTION: I very much look forward to reading your blog every day and feel that I am learning much. I don’t know much about BitCoin but I note that it has [...]
READ MORE

California is Highest Taxes State in USA and should join the EU

Governor Jerry Brown never saw a problem that could not be solved by just raising more taxes. This time, the state pension fund is going broke as we have been [...]
READ MORE

Happy Mother’s Day

[...]
READ MORE

No comments: