Monday, August 8, 2016

MARTIN ARMSTRONG'S LATEST BLOG POSTS

Blog

Market-Talk -R

Market Talk – August 8th, 2016

The Asian cash markets just could not wait to open this morning after the huge Payrolls number on Friday. Admittedly, it took a little time and a better than [...]
Read More
British Protest Note Enlargement

Public Sectors are Devouering the Private Sector

QUESTION: Dear Marty, I understand your general message and totally agree with it. I now see the big picture in a systematic trend and everything moving in the [...]
Read More
Aristotle(1)

The Mechanism Behind the Rise & Fall of Nations

QUESTION: Mr. Armstrong; I recently read a book which claims that the disparity of wealth among nations is something recently unfolding post-Columbus. The thesis [...]
Read More
Einsteing-Mistakes

Have I Ever Been Wrong?

  QUESTION: Have you ever been wrong? HS ANSWER: Since I am human, the obvious answer must be YES! I have stood up and explained at conferences how I made a [...]
Read More

No comments: