Tuesday, August 23, 2016

KARL DENNINGER: Lock Them ALL Up

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?singlepost=3411291

GT sez:

I recently had my doctor provide a refill for my Epipen prescription which I had obtained after being stung many times a few years ago and was taken to the local hospital by ambulance as I was in fear of having my airway choked off (that never happened but my reaction to the multiple stings was significant resulting in diarrhea and a gagging reflex and a temporary rash all over my body for a short period).

My Medicare Part D prescription provider, Health Springs, only charged me $3.60 for a two pack of these auto injectors while the 'suggested' retail price for those WITHOUT a prescription plan like I have would have been charged $729.60!!!

When are we going to revolt and kill all these motherfuckers?

No comments: