Thursday, May 29, 2014

MARTIN ARMSTRONG'S LATEST BLOG POSTS

Follow The Money

Follow-the-Money
QUESTION: Hi Martin,
Ok I get the point.  Massive deflation is what awaits us.  But how do you reconcile massive deflation with rises in assets prices?  Shouldn’t it be a decline as people hoard wealth and velocity declines even further?
tb
ANSWER: It is the same as in hyperinflation. If the currency collapses in confidence, people hoard wealth in tangible assets. You have to dissect the economy very carefully. This is NEVER a one size fits all dimension. Follow the thought process and do not listen to the promoters. Reason it out for yourself. If government is broke and they are raising taxes on everything possible, what would you do? I can tell you if Obama raised the income tax to 80%, I retire and go to the beach. I will not work like a slave for him. People stop investing and hoard wealth. That can be cash, commodities, and real estate. If there is a risk of invasion and war, then real estate is out.
There is asset-inflation right now BECAUSE people are getting out of banks. This is still not a speculative bubble. The stock brokers I know say their retail clients are not in like before. The high flying stocks are down but the quality is rising.
Deflation comes from rising taxes that creates cost-push inflation, not the typical boom you get with demand-inflation when everyone is buying like crazy. Deflation also emerges when there are pension defaults like in Detroit. We are also seeing this hit the elderly because interest rates are so low they cannot rely upon savings. At Xmas time I was stunned by all the elderly working behind counters at stores – not 18 year-olds.
This is not just inflation everything up and deflation everything down. Open your eyes and smell the roses before they slam the lid shut. Pay attention to the different components within the economy. It is never the same combination all the time.
When people fear government and banks, they spend less and hoard more.  Follow the money if you want the truth.

Is the New World Order Cracking Apart?

Facebook-Spying
New World OrderAmazing, but some people have sent quotes attributed to R. Bildeberg claiming he will dominate the world. The Bildebergs are not named after a person some people have been making up these wild quotes. It was a Hotel where the first meeting was held. The quotes are fake. The first meeting was organized by late Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands. ( http://www.bilderberg.nl/hotels/). The love to quote David Rockefeller. This idea was to promote peace. It is delusional because governments will never surrender independence.
Secondly, the idea that this is some corporate fascist state may have been more valid 15 years ago. But since 2013, the alliance with banks and the software companies has been falling apart. Why? Because the NSA has its own paranoia agenda and it usurped power over everything without even the willing cooperation of the software companies to go this far. They are now seeing the result – the people have the ultimate power. They buy or not. You cannot force them to buy.
Those in the Fourth Branch of government have spied even on Congress. They went completely nuts. I have written before that they have been blackmailing various people in Congress to put in legislation one step at a time to accomplish their authoritarian state. This has nothing to do with the Bildeberg group and insist only they are the source protect the NSA. Come on. Open your eyes.
The Fourth Branch is being exposed and the backlash has been both between governments as the NSA got caught spying on more than 100 heads of states around the world demonstrating their is no one-world agreement and now from the corporate side as they watch their business suffer because of the NSA. If you think the NSA takes orders from the Bildebergs, then all I can say is you are hopelessly lost in the canyons of the mind.
This is what the war cycle is about. It is NOT simply international war, it is civil unrest rejecting the excessive taxation and when the pensions collapse, the dog of war will be unleashed domestically. If there will be a great peace-maker, only after these events does that become possible – not now.
Heyl Dorothy
I have been confronted directly. I have had my family threatened and wrote a letter to Dorothy Heyl and bluntly stated if Alan Cohen and Tancred Schiavoni did not stop threatening my family I would commit suicide to protect them but I would not go quietly. I had given friends letters that would be publish if push that far. She had them back off. Then I faced the evil duo. I was told to confess to being in a conspiracy with Edmond Safra who I believe Putin killed for trying to take over Russia by blackmailing Yeltsin and I would be released. I laughed and said no way.
Filming Movie 4

In the movie coming out, someone from government has come forward and stated on camera he was told they had no evidence against me and were just trying to break me. The FBI showed up at his house the day before the interview and tried to intimidate him. He had the guts to tell them to get out.
Cohen-Schiavoni
If someone threatens you with death and you show no fear, you disarm them. It took getting accepted in the Supreme Court to end my ordeal so there would be no ruling on what they did. I had given the tapes to my lawyers because someone put a bullet in my mailbox trying to intimidate me not to talk about the banks and their manipulations. I believe Cohen and Schiavoni protect the banks every step of the way and have still refused to return assets they were order to do in court papers.
Feb-7-200-Tr-DeathThreats

Transcript February 7th, 2000 Page 22

I am tired of people who think they know what goes on and have never seen it eye-to-eye. Yet they string together fragments and put it all together so convincingly. The banks sold a lie to the government to cover-their-ass. Then when the government found out they lied, they got to plead guilty with no fine and no jail just returning what they stole. Those involved refused to release me for personal reasons for the prosecutors would lose their careers if they admitted they didn’t even understand currency. Upon my release, they all magically left the DOJ took high paying jobs and never mentioned being connected to my case.
DOJ-Misconduct

The Justice Department only prosecutes their own people when they harm government – never when violating the civil rights of the citizens. I believe the DOJ over the years has gotten several thousands complaints of misconduct by government attorneys. This is self-interest – not directions from some secret society. Fiscal Year 2010 the number of findings of some misconduct rose to 23% of all complaints filed – up from 16% the year before. You just never hear about this in the press. (see DOJ-annualreport2010).
Owen RichardIn my case, Judge Owen was in their pocket and they threatened to imprison all my attorneys also for contempt in refusing to turn over the tapes on the banks. New York is just way too corrupt.

Just for the Record – Obamacare

Bureacrats
I received my letter today notifying me that Horizon Blue Cross of New Jersey is cancelling my healthcare as of September for it does not comply with Obamacare. I suppose I do not have maternity leave. Not sure if I am supposed to run out to the local bar and announce hurry-up the first to get pregnant wins to keep my health care or exactly what was intended with this mess. Whatever some pea-brain dreamed up that I had to have stuff I did not need is up there with the Terrorist Insurance I was told we had to have by the City of Philadelphia to hold a conference. If there was such a terrorist attack that wiped out the Convention Center, I am sure the insurance company would file for bankruptcy anyway.
The only insurance that ever paid what they were supposed to was my health insurance. My mother’s house had the pipes break due to the cold winter we were not suppose have due to Global Warming and the insurance company denied the claim since she was staying at my sisters. My car insurance cheated me on car insurance when a tree hit the car in a storm and the place it was being repaired at then burned down with the car in it. They said it was two claims and because I paid cash, they paid half of what I just paid for the car for it was brand new and only  2 weeks old. No bank – why pay was their motto.
Insurance companies have never complied ever with what they take premiums for. The one that did pay, the government has now wiped out. Thank you Obama.
Moral – government is incapable of ever doing anything right no matter what the program.

India Part II

Ganges
COMMENT:
Dear Martin,
First of all I must tell you, I look through your website several times a day as your learnings are unmatched. I wished we were both 20 and I could learn my entire life, with you, from you :-)
Reference your article on India, it is tied down by language. ..it is tied down by culture. The “Mahabharata and Ramayana” Sanskrit epics were carried by the ancient sages through out the country and passed through the generations by word of mouth ” Shruti”. Thus even before written text, the country was unified.
Our holy places “Char Dham” – 4 holy places BadrinathDwarkaPuri and Rameswaram ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Char_Dham ) were spread throughout the country. How will you break it apart ?
The holi Kumbh Mela or Hindu Pilgrimage is held across 4 cities -  HaridwarNasikPrayag, and Ujjain across the face of India  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumbh_mela
So you see – the country by itself is highly UNLIKELY to break. The British story….. that railways brought it together is humbug.
We do  not have to go to Mecca or Jerusalem to find our Gods !  They were spread throughout the country by the ancient sages to keep it together !
So your thesis on India needs special attention, Sir. This country might be undergoing the consolidation cycle infact !!! See the inclusion of Jammu and Kashmir into the mainframe Indian constitution and taking it out of special status.
KG
Mumbai
ALEX-GRT
REPLY: Yes, there is a unified culture. The railroad did do something economically the same as it did in the USA. It did not bring the country together, culture did that. Often over=looked is that even in Ancient Greece, there was contact with India. The attempt of Alexander the Great (336-323BC) to reach Asia ended in India when he was forced to turn back after crossing the Indus river in the spring of 326BC.
In China, Ming-Ti (Liu Chuang) (57-75AD) is said to have had a dream of a golden image of Buddha and thus brought two monks from India to establish the first Buddha Temple in the new capital of Lo-yang (modern Honan).
India has been far more united than most people suspect.
China

No comments: