Sunday, February 20, 2011

WELCOME TO THOSE FOLLOWERS OF DAN NORCINI'S BLOG

Presently, I am in the middle of some major moving tasks that are taking up every minute
of my time during the daylight hours (it's very cold here in North Idaho with ice and snow
making it difficult to walk safely).

I will respond to any, and all, of your posts eventually as my moving tasks should slow down a bit
in the next week or two.

Meanwhile, just scroll back through this blog to see what I have been doing. Eventually you
will see my earlier blogs from which I have transitioned to this one when my ability to post
images exceeded my 'free' Blogger Allotment of space.

My other two blogs are listed in the right column of this, and both of my other two blogs.

Right now, I am refering my followers to Dan Norcini's blog to keep informed on the metals.
Part of my Daily Blogs List is posted on the right and should also be followed to keep
abreast of the many elements occuring in the world that affect the metals market as well as
are pointing to a complete collapse of the economies of the world very soon. I will be
adding to this list soon.

Hope you all find value in this blog as it is my gift back to the citizens of the world after my
many years of trading the metals and currency markets in hopes they will survive what's coming
with some bit of dignity and comfort.

No comments: